CCFD5 has received a $131,745 grant to replace Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA). Equipment expected to arrive in May 2017.
District 5 has received $256,761 in new grants.
Our New Tanker Arrived – Thank You for Your Support $251,831.00 FEMA Grant + Tax Dollars
The District has existed as a fire protection agency with the State of Washington since 1949. (see History) CCFD5′s service area is approximately 18.5 square miles and consists of a mix of suburban, commercial, rural, and wildland areas. It serves a population of approximately 3,600 people.
The primary services provided by CCFD5 include:
- Suppression of fires in buildings, vehicles, natural vegetation, and other property
- Emergency medical response at the basic life support level
- Basic life support emergency medical transportation
- Technical rescue and extrication
- Hazardous materials emergency response and control at awareness level