The department will be honoring our outstanding Volunteers starting
6:00 pm, May 31, 2022 at Station 52.
Station 52 New Bay Addition
Cascade Central Construction recently finished a 5th bay which will be used for Wildland Brush Truck-53.
Officer 1: Nick Glenn and Raynor Baker
Firefighter 2: Nick Glenn and Raynor Baker
HazMat (OPS/IFSAC): Travis Farrar and Brian Whitney
EMT: Aaron Richmond and Tiffany Steele
MRSC Rosters is the only directory that connects businesses with over 500 public agencies in Washington State.
Participating agencies contract with our business members for small public works projects, consulting opportunities, and goods and services.
CCFD5 has registered with MRSC for inclusion on their list of agencies utilizing MRSC’s small works roster. For more information and sign-up, go to
- Suppression of fires in buildings, vehicles, natural vegetation, and other property
- Emergency medical response at the basic life support level
- Basic life support emergency medical transportation
- Technical rescue and extrication
- Hazardous materials emergency response and control at awareness level