CCFD5 has received a $131,745 grant to replace Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA). Equipment expected to arrive in May 2017.
MRSC Rosters is the only directory that connects businesses with over 500 public agencies in Washington State.
Participating agencies contract with our business members for small public works projects, consulting opportunities, and goods and services.
CCFD5 has registered with MRSC for inclusion on their list of agencies utilizing MRSC’s small works roster. For more information and sign-up, go to
The primary services provided by CCFD5 include:
- Suppression of fires in buildings, vehicles, natural vegetation, and other property
- Emergency medical response at the basic life support level
- Basic life support emergency medical transportation
- Technical rescue and extrication
- Hazardous materials emergency response and control at awareness level