The District has existed as a fire protection agency with the State of Washington since 1949. (see History) CCFD5′s service area is approximately 18.5 square miles and consists of a mix of suburban, commercial, rural, and wildland areas. It serves a population of approximately 3,600 people.
Our New Tanker Arrived – Thank You for Your Support
$251,831.00 FEMA Grant + Tax Dollars
The primary services provided by CCFD5 include:
- Suppression of fires in buildings, vehicles, natural vegetation, and other property
- Emergency medical response at the basic life support level
- Basic life support emergency medical transportation
- Technical rescue and extrication
- Hazardous materials emergency response and control at awareness level.
- Photo's provided by Diana Willoboughy during a training exercise in June
Station 1 – 250 W. Manson Blvd
Station 2 – 2010 Wapato Lake Road
NOTICE >>The website, mansonfire.org is the only official on-line communication vehicle approved and sanctioned by Chelan County District 5 Fire Department. See District 5 Policy Here.<<NOTICE