Thank you for supporting our efforts here in District 5. Your additional taxes will help greatly in keeping your Fire Department up-to-date with both equipment and the training needed for your Volunteer Fire Fighters. We greatly appreciate your continued support.
Our policy of seeking grant dollars to off-set future tax burdens of our citizens has resulted in two(2) grants totally $256,761. Click Here for Grant Details!
The District has existed as a fire protection agency with the State of Washington since 1949. (see History) CCFD5′s service area is approximately 18.5 square miles and consists of a mix of suburban, commercial, rural, and wildland areas. It serves a population of approximately 3,600 people.
The primary services provided by CCFD5 include:
- Suppression of fires in buildings, vehicles, natural vegetation, and other property
- Emergency medical response at the basic life support level
- Basic life support emergency medical transportation
- Technical rescue and extrication
- Hazardous materials emergency response and control at awareness level.
- Photo's provided by Diana Willoboughy during a training exercise in June
Station 1 – 250 W. Manson Blvd
Station 2 – 2010 Wapato Lake Road
NOTICE >>The website, mansonfire.org is the only official on-line communication vehicle approved and sanctioned by Chelan County District 5 Fire Department. See District 5 Policy Here.<<NOTICE