Fire Danger High – Be Careful
No Open Burning
Chelan County Fire Protection District 5′s mission is to provide fire suppression services
and emergency medical services for the protection of life and property in and around our district. CCFD5′s Policies are aligned with RCW 52.33.
( Read more from Chief Baker)
Thank you for supporting our efforts here in District 5. Your additional taxes will help greatly in keeping your Fire Department up-to-date with both equipment and the training needed for your Volunteer Fire Fighters. We greatly appreciate your continued support.
Our policy of seeking grant dollars to off-set future tax burdens of our citizens has resulted in two(2) grants totally $256,761. Click Here for Grant Details!
The District has existed as a fire protection agency with the State of Washington since 1949. (see History) CCFD5′s service area is approximately 18.5 square miles and consists of a mix of suburban, commercial, rural, and wildland areas. It serves a population of approximately 3,600 people.
The primary services provided by CCFD5 include:
- Suppression of fires in buildings, vehicles, natural vegetation, and other property
- Emergency medical response at the basic life support level
- Basic life support emergency medical transportation
- Technical rescue and extrication
- Hazardous materials emergency response and control at awareness level.
- Photo's provided by Diana Willoboughy during a training exercise in June
Station 1 – 250 W. Manson Blvd
Station 2 – 2010 Wapato Lake Road
NOTICE >>The website, mansonfire.org is the only official on-line communication vehicle approved and sanctioned by Chelan County District 5 Fire Department. See District 5 Policy Here.<<NOTICE